Wheel speed sensor is a transmitter device used to read the speed of vehicle wheel rotation It usually consists of toothed rings and pickups.
For modern cars, wheel speed information is essential.
Vehicle dynamic control system (VDC), vehicle electronic stability program (ESP), anti-lock braking system (ABS), automatic transmission control system and so on all need wheel speed information. in modern cars.
Generally speaking, all speed sensors can be used as wheel speed sensors, but considering the wheel's working environment and space size and other practical factors, commonly used wheel speed sensors are mainly: magnetoelectric wheel speed sensor, Hall type wheel speed sensor.
Magnetoelectric wheel speed sensor
Magnetoelectric wheel speed sensor is designed based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It has the characteristics of simple structure, low cost and not afraid of dirt and dirt. It is widely used in the ABS anti-lock braking system of modern cars.
But magnetoelectric wheel speed sensors also have some disadvantages:
- The frequency response is not high.When the speed is too high, the frequency response of the sensor can not keep up, and it is easy to produce false signals.
- The anti-electromagnetic interference ability is poor, especially the output signal amplitude is small.
Hall type wheel speed sensor
Hall type wheel speed sensor is made of Hall effect principle, it has been widely used in automobile.
- The amplitude of the output signal voltage is not affected by speed.
- The high frequency response.
- Strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability.
Jinzhou ABS proudly maintains a wide variety of quality products for the export market and OEM market. Over the years, jinzhou ABS has been devoted to ABS Wheel Speed Sensor manufacture. If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.